Monday, August 3, 2009

How often should I replace my basketball shoes?

I am a 14 yr old freshman girl. I used them everyday for practice and games last year, (mon-fri), sunday open gym (2 hrs), summer league twice a week games, basketball camps (loooong hours), and daily open gym during the summer (2hrs). Should I be getting new shoes for this season? I'm 5 9 125 if that matters.

How often should I replace my basketball shoes?
Yes you definitely should. Im 16 and I play varsity for my school so I have a lot of shoes for practice, games, scrimmages, summer leagues, etc. When the grip wears out on your shoes and when they become uncomfortable, you should replace them. You should have 2 or 3 pairs of shoes for the season anyway for practice and games. Just get them cheap at the eastbay outlet or something.



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment