Monday, August 3, 2009

I am looking for good basketball shoes that have good ankle protection and that are maybe under $80.?

Hello.


I am a teen and am looking for basketball shoes that have good ankle protection and that are under $80. And I have just gotten a cast removed from my leg last week. So I was wondering which ones you have had or heard of that are good. Thank you.

I am looking for good basketball shoes that have good ankle protection and that are maybe under $80.?
Shoes themselves do not offer enough support for weak ankles. They can give you a little peace of mind if you think they help, but their effect physiologically speaking is very minute. Aircast ankle braces, lace-up ankle braces, or taping are the most effective methods of supporting ankles (in the order I have listed them).



health

No comments:

Post a Comment