Saturday, July 25, 2009

How well should my basketball shoes fit?

Sometimes when I play basketball at full court speed, I will feel a sudden pain in my toenails. I was wondering if it could be due to the shoes I wear.





I currently wear a size 11. I thought these shoes were the most comfortable I could find, and I've already broken them in well. When I push my toes up so they hit the very front of the shoes, I can tightly slide my pointer finger through the back so it reaches the bottom of the sole.





I was wondering if these shoes fit correctly. is there a criteria for proper size fitting? i'm not sure if i should try to move down half a size or not.

How well should my basketball shoes fit?
i f you are going to be playing basketball in your shoes, you would probably be running, so that they don't give you blisters, of course, your toes MUST NOT touch the end because it will rub against and become a rash, so I would say, when u are buying a shoe, try and see if you can fit a finger in, if you can and it feels tights, then that a good shoe, ok?
Reply:give a little allowance so your foot is not exactly fitted. pretty difficult to move when there's not enough space in the shoe.


also, you should cut your toenails. get a good pair of shoes, with soft surfaces to cushion impacts.



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment