Friday, July 31, 2009

Is there a diffenrence in shoe sizes between Reebok and Nike basketball shoes? I want to order shoes off net.?

I have a pair of size 10 Allen Iverson's first basketball shoes with his face picture on the inside sole, and i want to order a pair of Air Jordans XVI off the internet, how do i know what shoe size to get? Is it the same size as Reebok, or is the size different?

Is there a diffenrence in shoe sizes between Reebok and Nike basketball shoes? I want to order shoes off net.?
from what i've seen with my shoes they seem to be about the same size. if you're looking for those jordan XVI i can sell them too you pretty cheap. email me so we can talk.





ballinone24@aol.com
Reply:They are cut differently. I wear a 9 in Reebocks but an 8 in Nikes.


Why not try on a pair of Reebocks in a store and then shop online.



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment