Monday, April 20, 2009

Basketball shoes for....?

Okay so I%26#039;m about ready to start my basketball summer traning so I can make Varsity next year........





Im going to practilly have the ball glued to my hands this summer and need a basketball shoe that can keep up.





Anyone have any ideas about a basketball that can handle my LOOONNGG indoor court hours,


is LIGHTWEIGHT,


my foot can have room.


( I wear A mcdavid ankkle brace every time I play and its kinda hard to get it into the shoes I wear now)


And is comfortable?





Thank you sooo much for your help!





Yo gurl,


BLex

Basketball shoes for....?
either nike (shox, harachi, or air max) elite, nike air force, or adidas c-billups.


or jordans.
Reply:the type u should wear is Nike, theybr good. or u should wear some Jordans. i like those i play basketball in them and it is comfortable 4 me. good luck



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment