Monday, April 20, 2009

Which basketball shoes fits me??

I%26#039;m a girl, 5%26#039;7%26#039;%26#039;, small forward on my freshman basketball team. I am a dominate offensive player. I could maybe use a shoe that helps me jump higher, and they need to be red/white/black or some use of those colors.(red/white, red/black, or all three) I wear a size 8 womens shoes and a 6.5-7 in mens and 7 big kids.

Which basketball shoes fits me??
Go for the Air Jordan III, they have black %26amp; red, and they are also good hooping shoes for a small forward (Trust me, I played that position, and those shoes work...)
Reply:ok to tell you more i would need to know if your foot is wide, or narrow. And do you like arch in your shoe or not...here are some diff. options


Narrow or Wide foot i would to w/ the nike Lethals. I wear them, and i like arch in my shoe, and it works perfect. I would not recommend Rebbock just because of past experiences. If you prefer no arch i would reccomend DADA. They are very reasonable priced. So put up some more info but overall i would reccomend Nike shox/lethals



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment