Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can someone advice me forums on vintage sports shoes or related ones in Singapore? Thanks?

I have old vintage sports shoes to sell and would appreciate if someone can provide me with contacts, websites or forums to work on so that i can sell them off. Thanks.

Can someone advice me forums on vintage sports shoes or related ones in Singapore? Thanks?
Visit Zara in great world city ,sometime ago are some.I am not too sure if they still have them.Before you go you may give them a call first just to be double sure.thanks
Reply:If you guys have any questions or need advice, i found a site where this girl knows EVERYTHING. Her advice has helped me so much...you gyus should check her out..





http://afu.wetpaint.com/ Report It




familiar faces

No comments:

Post a Comment